2 cups shredded potatoes
1/2 cup melted butter
20 pepperoni slices
1 cup cream
2 tablespoons pesto sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix melted butter, pesto sauce and shredded potatoes in 8x8 glass dish
- Layer pepperoni slices
- Add 1/2 all dry seasoning
- Mix eggs and cream and 1/2 of Parmesan cheese, pour over pepperoni layer.
- Sprinkle reminding Parmesan and mozzarella cheese with remaining dry seasoning.
- Bake 40-50 minutes or until eggs are cooked.